RAFAEL (Italian MISE)
Project acronym: RAFAEL
Project full title: System for Risk Analysis and Forecast for Critical Infrastracture in the AppenninEs dorsaL Regions
Funding: Italian MISE
Area: Smart Sensors
- Protection of critical infrastructures.
- Development of a system for risk analysis and forecast.
- Role of CREO
- Development of compact field sensors for detection, quantification and monitoring of polluctants in the air and in water.
- Sensing solution / Technology developed by CREO
- Analysis of trialomethanes in water by purge&trap /µGC / IR Photoacoustic Spectroscopy.
- Analysis of polluctants in air by IR Absorption Spectroscopy in a hollow fiber.
- Analysis of pesticides in water by Capillary Electrophoresys CE / Electro-Spray ES/ SERS (with ENEA).
TRL: 4-5 for the sensors, 2-3 for the CE-ES device.
Web site: RAFAEL
BACK TO ARCHIVE